Friday, January 29, 2016

New beginnings

Wow. It's been nearly 3 years since I attempted to blog & not so successfully I might add! On the flip side, I have continued to sew almost on a daily basis & have added in the mix some photography (see below), which is an entirely different beast. Exposure, composition, shutter speed....eeks! This doesn't even tackle the post-editing aspect. But hey, at least I live in MN where it's winter half the year & I can justify spending my time on my "hobbies."

So what can you expect to see on my blog? My pattern tests (I current test for a handful of awesome PDF pattern companies), my photography journey, & maybe some food pictures because I also love to cook & bake. :)

Enjoy!

First time using my camera. This little diva claimed her feet were "too tired to walk" & that she needed to lay down & rest. Snapped a pic & it took honorable mention in our local magazine. Beginner's luck!
Serena Stripwork Dress by Create Kids Couture & fabrics by Jennifer Paganelli for JoAnn Fabrics.
My sweet, oldest daughter with the typical first born tendencies. I can almost always get her to try on a pattern test with some bribing. ;)
Adelaide dress by Violette Field Threads & fabric by Pat Bravo.

My sassy girl modeling her Back to School Dress. Bella Dress Pattern by Simple Life Company & fabrics by Michael Miller & Moda. Photo taken by me.







No comments:

Post a Comment