Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I do believe in fairies

I've been making my girls their Halloween costumes for the last 3 years. Most of it has to do with me being frugal. Why spend $20+ on an outfit they wear for one night? B was a very angry bumblebee her first Halloween. This was her first & last costume I have ever bought. :)

Fast forward five years. Livy, my younger daughter, insisted on being Tinkerbell. I was going to do the standard route of a green leotard & tutu & pair it with wings until this pattern came out--the Fairy Double Layer Princess Dress by Create Kids Couture. The angular strips of the skirt immediately reminded me of Tinkerbell. Lo & behold...

Photo by Emily Thurman Photography

One very happy three year old. And no, she's not that angelic usually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment